Our web analytics services give our clients an easy way to understand their website’s behavior and gain insight into the performance and problem areas to maximize their goals.
What Is A/B Testing?
A/B testing is a method of comparing different versions of an online experience against each other to determine which one performs better.
A/B testing is carried out by presenting each version to users at random and analyzing the results. This gives you an opportunity to learn what works and what doesn’t with respect to the user’s experience on your website.
How Can We Help?
- Identify landing pages with low conversion rates and/or low engagement
- Submit a hypothesis (i.e. Why / What are we going to test?)
- Build out variations
- Test and monitor results for a winner
- Implement test results
- Repeat process
- A/B testing (i.e. A vs. B)
- Layout & Design
- Call to Action & Messaging
- Content & Headlines
- Implementing/managing via A/B Testing Platform
- Monitoring Variation Behavior
- Reporting/Implementing Results