Boost brand awareness, sales, and revenue with best-in-class paid search management.
Why Paid Search Management Matters
Getting a PPC (pay-per-click) campaign up and running may seem like a simple task at first glance. Yet a successful campaign requires more than choosing a few keywords, writing a few ads, entering billing information, and going live. It demands consistent paid search management to measure what’s most effective, what needs to change, and how to make the most of your budget without overspending.
Consider these important questions:
- Are you getting the best placement for your budget?
- How are the quality scores of your keywords affecting your cost?
- Is your landing page optimized to maximize your conversion rate?
- How can you improve search engine positioning without increasing your budget?
With certified search engine marketing services to manage your paid search advertising, you could be paying less per click and getting more per dollar.
Extending the reach and visibility of your ads through Google, Bing, Facebook and LinkedIn is only one part of paid search management. Boosting conversion rate with initiatives such as remarketing and video can also help your investment go further.
Our initial analysis of your paid search strategy will:
- Review your business needs, advertising budget, and PPC goals
- Analyze existing PPC ad copy, keywords, display quality, and landing pages
- Include an optimization proposal with recommended launch and management strategies for your search engine marketing
Once optimization is complete and we have improved search engine placement, we continue to work with you to:
- Achieve the best ROI
- Maintain placements and quality scores
- Advise you of new opportunities for expansion
- Build out campaigns to reach new audiences
Our approach to paid search advertising and management is in line with the best practices set forth by Google, and all of our search engine marketing services and specialists are AdWords Certified.